Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My sister is having a birthday


Hey, people.My sister is having a birthday party next week, and I with her friends decided to cook a cake- a delicious one, which I ate at my Hawaii holidays, and a local cook shared with me the recipe.
So

(18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1 cup sour cream
2 cups white sugar
1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed

Prepare cake mix as per package directions for a two layer cake. Once cake is cool split layers with a thread to create four layers.
Mix together sour cream, sugar and all but a portion of the coconut (some should be reserved for top). Set aside one cup of this mixture. Spread remainder between layers of cake.
Combine whipped topping and the reserved sour cream mixture. Use this to ice the cake. Toast remaining coconut and sprinkle on iced cake. Store in the refrigerator for three days before cutting. The longer it is refrigerated, the better it is! Remember!Or it will be like a slurry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say? I collect all the stories about scams. I prefer live examples or life stories. It would be grateful if anyone can leave a positive review, as I do, about Uadreams.com. People, share positive and happy moments of your life. If you also know that Uadreams is a real Ukrainian dating agency and have own experience - share your comments here. I look forward to and I will be very grateful to you. I know there are enough people who have found love thanks to the agency, but unfortunately, not many write about this. Call all in gratitude don't be lazy to write a couple of good words about Uadreams or make review! Thank you very much.